Compassionate Bereavement Care® Provider One-Day Refresher
This Certification refresher is brought to you in partnership from the MISS Foundation and Center for Loss & Trauma
*Please note: This course is for CBC Providers Only
- Explore and discuss recent scientific evidence on
- affect tolerance,
- clinical presence,
- intentionality in clinical work,
- compassionate action,
- and self-care for both provider and client.
- The Wounded Healer: Self-compassion and care for clients and providers
- Case series, practice, and social laboratory
November 6, 2015
8:00 am to 5:15 pm
Held at the Center for Loss and Trauma in Sedona, Arizona. You will be responsible for accommodations and meals. Spacing is limited so please register early to attend. Approved by Alliant International University for 8 hours of Continuing Education Units (CEU’s).
Use our secure payment/registration form below to register and pay via PayPal.
Alternatively, you can mail your payment to:
Center for Loss and Trauma
10 E Plumage Dr
Sedona, Az 86336