Perhaps, they are not stars
But rather openings in Heaven,
Where the love of our lost ones
Pours down through
and shines upon us
To let us know they are happy.
-Inspired by Eskimo Legend
Honor your loved one by giving them the stars! What a beautiful way to memorialize your child by naming a star after him or her! Since 1979, the International Star Registry has been bringing customers dreams to earth by offering a unique and magical opportunity to name a star. Plus, when you purchase your star through MISS, a portion of the proceeds will be donated directly to the MISS foundation to support our grief intervention programs. Here is what your star kit will include:
- 12″ x 16″ full-color, personalized certificate printed in calligraphy on parchment paper. (optional framing available)
- Telescopic coordinates for locating the named star.
- Large sky chart with the chosen star circled for easy identification.
- Fascinating booklet on astronomy to help locate the star.
- Memorial letter for recipient