Our Compassionate Bereavement Care training takes place at the beautiful Los Abrigados Resort in Sedona Arizona.
Please visit our booking link below for our negotiated room-block price. Best way to book is directly through this link. Please do not go through third party agents (such as Expedia or Priceline). Booking through this hotel link will provide best rate, allow for cancellation within 48 hours as well as the ability to change reservation if needed.
Best way to book your room is through the BOOKING LINK FOR LOS ABRIGADOS:
Booking link: https://www.
Or, you may:
Call Hotel Group Coordinator: Kristie Jensen: Tel: 480.515.5665. E-mail: Groups@diamondresorts.com
For Reference if calling/emailing:
- Property: Los Abrigados Resort and Spa
- Group Name is: MISS Foundation CBC
- Group Code is: GMISFOU15
- Last Day to Reserve Rooms: 8/11/19
- Group Rates: One Bedroom-$173.00
- *Rates do not include nightly 13.4% tax, $24.95+tax resort fee, or the $100 refundable incidental deposit (collected at check-in).
- Check-in is at 4pm and check-out is at 10am.
- 48 Hour Cancelation Policy: We must be contacted 48 hours prior to your scheduled arrival to cancel or modify your reservation to avoid a first night’s room and tax penalty to individual.
- No Shows: A no-show reservation will be charged 1st night’s room and tax to the individual.
- No deposit is required; full payment is due at check in.
- Each guest room is required to have one adult (21 years of age or older) check-in and occupy the room throughout entire stay. They are also required to present a credit card and valid ID upon arrival.
- Any special request you may have will be noted to your reservation but cannot be guaranteed.
- Daily housekeeping is not available; however, towels and tidies are available upon request at the front desk.
- After 8/11/19, the hotel will accommodate at the negotiate price if rooms are still available, but reservations are subject to availability.
If you have any problems, please let us know.For additional questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org